John Robert Griffiths (ii)



John Robert (ii) took over the business from his father around 1827. His father acquired a house and
shop in Lower Goat Lane for him and his wife. He remained his fathers tenant until 1832 when it was
conveyed to him. Between 1832 and 1844 the premises at Pottergate Street was also conveyed to him. After
his death the business was run by his wife Hannah